Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter to Yous!


Just before the school-hosted daddy-daughter date.  I think it's so cool that Goldie's school has this annual tradition.

Papa Lovell couldn't wait to see his son's name updated on the marquis, now saying "Dr. Lovell" instead of the "Mr. Lovell" that it said all last year.  That's one proud papa (and mom, too).
This was one of the coolest volunteer jobs I've ever done at one of my kids' schools!  I wore this giant costume for two whole sweaty hours at the book fair and had fun entertaining the kids.  It was really funny to see the difference between the friendly (and sometimes aggressive) 2nd graders, and the curious but shy and worried kindergarteners.  Tootie had fun telling kids his mom was inside the costume, and kept talking to me through the eye holes (when I was on all fours).  I thought that was funny.

Today was a great field trip with Grandma and Grandpa to our State Capitol!











Today has been a great day!  We're so glad to have our visitors here for Easter weekend.  As they would say here in PA, "Happy Easter to yous!"

4 comments:

Cynthia Lovell said...

This was a really fun day!!! We had a Great time!!! The capital was beautiful! Thank You for a FUN day!!!1

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful family! I loved looking through all your photos! It looks like you had a pretty nice time sightseeing!

Jenna, that is so fun that you volunteered to be Clifford for the book fair!

Happy Easter to you too!

xo -E

Lovell Family said...

Great pictures...and love the details of Tate and you in the costume. Looks like you're having fun with Byron and Cynthia! We miss them here!

Lori Folkman said...

Wow- that building is SO pretty. I must see it someday. Glad you guys had a fun staycation.