Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wildwoods Beach

Our kids were more than ready for a beach break, so we drove just 3 hours to spend time at an old friend--Wildwoods beach in NJ.  We all had a great time.  This beach was just right for our family, and the June weather that day was super perfect. 


Too bad Jeff didn't keep his shirt on--with no sunscreen (oops!), he was the most sunburned of all of us.












I feel a little funny about putting the bathing suit picture on here, but Jeff said, "Aw, come on, it was just for fun."  So here it is.  It was taken just before the big bad finger incident.  The pic of my hands shows the beginning of the swelling after I dislocated my pinky trying to catch one of Jeff's turbo footballs (yes, it was pretty gross).  I wonder if I can blame it on our playing with a wet ball?  "It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt!"  I have purpler-finger pics, but I'll spare you.  We were having so much fun, too... :(



So happy together!



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love family beach days. We just got back from Santa Cruz and we all got burnt! You guys look great.

Cynthia Lovell said...

Great Beach pictures!!! Darling Family!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Lori Folkman said...

Great pictures! I love the beach. Dana's swimsuit is darling! Glad you guys are having a great summer. <3