Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just a Little Update

Update: I've decided to stop double-posting and will keep all of my Falling Part chapters just on my writing blog.  I just put up "Games, Part II", so head on over and leave a comment, K?  www.happilyeverwriting.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, here are some recent family photos as a little treat for stopping by here:

Every photo shoot needs a scary ninja pose.
First day of Kindergarten!  All spiffed up in new Ninjago clothes.
Uncle Chad and Grandma and Grandpa had been with us during the past week, but would be gone before Goldie got home from school.  She knew it would be a long time before our next visit with them.  So, Goldie had an emotional goodbye the morning of her first day of 3rd grade.  It was so nice that she got to have special people at the bus stop to see her off though : ).
First day back at school for the papa that week, too.  Year two at the college here in PA...and still loving it!
This is me trying to catch up with my middle schoolers, who felt too rushed to stop for a photo.  Their 6:50 a.m. bus ride comes very early in the morning.
I caught them, ha!  Didi looks taller than Shark in this picture, but it must have been her heels...he still has her beat by about 1/2 an inch right now.  Didi started 6th grade, and Shark started 7th.
At Knoebels, an amusement park where the kids all got to try out their first roller coasters.  Most were fans and went on again and again, but Tootie says no thanks, for now. 
Here is an x-ray of Shark's not-broken ankle, thank goodness.  Football injury.  Still hurts, but at least we know there's hope for a quicker recovery...fingers crossed.  Too bad he has to miss this season, though : (.
Gettysburg--a great day-trip!!
Too bad we couldn't find Goldie's matching shirt.
JazznJenna forever ; )   (overlooking Gettysburg)

5 comments:

Beth said...

Super cute pictures! Love you guys!

Melanie said...

Enjoyed the update and especially all of the pictures. I certainly love your family.

Didi said...

Gettysburg was cool. And the fudge there was delicious. YUM!

Those roller coasters freaked me out! I was too light. I kept flying up into the air. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Although the more I think about it, the more I want to go on it again....

Boquinha said...

Fun post! But whoa, somewhere I totally missed that you started a blog dedicated to your writing - I'm going over now to add it to my reader. I want to catch up, though admittedly it may be a while with NaNoWriMo wrapping up and the holidays right after. I think it's great how you're doing it!!

Boquinha said...

*right after that (never end a sentence with a preposition). :P Heheheh.