Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's About Time We Got Some New Family Pics

These photos were taken just over a mile from our home.  This is the historic home of the person who founded our town a couple of hundred years ago or so.  We missed the tour last time it was open, but I look forward to going inside soon and seeing how awesome it is.  I love this type of architecture : ).




Just for fun : ).  Sometimes it's important to "unfreeze"your smiles for a moment during a photo shoot, especially when your face is literally frozen from the cold outside.  It was a freezing cold windy day.  We're so lucky the kids lasted as long as they did!

I hope these guys can be best friends someday : ).  Their 8-year age difference seems to be a bit of a barrier for bff-dom still, but at least they're beginning to enjoy throwing the football together now : ).

Two opposites in many ways, but both have golden hearts.  Sisters are so much fun!



Tootie-5 years old

Goldie-9 years old

Shark-will be a teenager next month!!

Didi-11 years old

(Jazz--hot stuff!)

me

Sorry for posting extra pictures of myself...I had a few extras taken so I can maybe use one as my "author picture" in my book : ).   I think this one is my favorite for the book.  You like?  (Hey Lindsay--I'm loving getting to use the gorgeous scarf again that you made for me last year!)
I just wanted to include this one just because I love this coat.  It's my world's best winter coat ever.  I got it for $1 at a yard sale about 10 years ago, and it's the warmest best comfortablest coat anywhere.  It was cheap 'cause it had a broken zipper, but an awesome friend of mine had his zipper expert friend give me a new one 2 years ago, so now it's even more awesome.  Plus, I think it's pretty.  Probably TMI, but there you have it.


I LOVE THIS MAN!  He's my best friend, and he's Mr. Super Wonderful.  I'm so lucky to have him!!!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

These pictures are really awesome. Such a sweet spirit and feeling when I see this family.

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! And I love that my scarf made it in them! Miss and love you guys

The Magic Violinist said...

Love the pictures! :D I love the cool stone wall for the background and the nice green scenery. I like the ninth picture best. The grass is so green! :D

Elizabeth said...

Such a beautiful family! I love your new photos! I thought the sibling shots (boys with boys and girls with girls) were a lot of fun. I love the location, too! The one of you & Jeff together is really fun and I love your "author" picture.

Too much fun!

xo -E

blogster said...

Good stuff :)

Lori Folkman said...

You guys are so cute! Love the last one of you and Superman. I hope you put that on your mantel. I NEED that house! That yellow trim is one of my favorite colors. So cool!

Marcelle said...

Great pics! thanks for sending me here to see them.

Boquinha said...

Beautiful pictures!! I like ALL of them. Not a bad one in the bunch! I recognize those places, too! ;) Beautiful family.

Lovell Family said...

Love the pictures Jenna! I cannot believe how much clark looks like Jeff....and I probably said it before, but I pray my kids have teeth as nice as your kids do when they grow in!