Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Best Movie I've Seen in a Long Time: "Two Brothers"

  As part of "The 5000 Days Project", the movie "Two Brothers" is a completely awesome documentary about 2 LDS brothers who are interviewed periodically over the course of 10 years.   It starts out when they are 8 and 10 years old, and ends with one coming home from his mission and one leaving on his mission.   The older boy serves his mission in Chile, and the younger brother gets to play college football before his mission.   It's so cool to see them grow up and see how they change in that amount of time.   Shark and Didi and I watched the whole 80 minute movie glued to our seats.   I wish it could have been even longer.

I heard about it because I'm on BYUtv's email list.   I don't know how long they'll keep the whole movie on their website, so I'd highly recommend watching this movie asap while it's on there.   It's also being sold on DVD for $20 (better to watch the free version!).   It's totally worth the money though; Shark wants me to get him a copy for Christmas.  

Watch it, and tell me what you think!   We LOVED it.   I hope you will too!
See the Trailer HERE
View the movie HERE: Two Brothers on BYUTV

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I hope it is still there . . . it sound really good. I clicked the link, so we'll see!

xo -E