Friday, October 1, 2010

Sharing My Creations


The challenge for this design was to make something "add shimmer to a dark color", and the one above it was a color challenge (make a design with those 3 colors).  They're featured with the designs of 3 of my other talented stamping friends on our stamping challenge blog:  http://craftycatwalk.blogspot.com/

These are the four  cards we made at my embossing stamp camp.
They each use a different embossing technique.  Fun stuff.

This is one of the cards we'll make at my Christmas Cards stamp camp in October.
Just wanted to show you some of the fun cards I've designed for my stamp camps and such.  I really enjoy the designing aspect of my hobby business : ).

2 comments:

Radene said...

they look great! Love them.

Elizabeth said...

Lovelly ;) as always. Thanks for sharing!

xo -El