Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fieldtrip to the Farm

I got to accompany Tootie on a fun field trip with his preschool class this week, to a real farm (more "real" than a pumpkin patch--as proven by the cow pies we had to dodge the whole time).  We enjoyed picking and eating as many raspberries as we wanted, along with apples right off the tree--yum!  And each child got to choose a pumpkin to take home.

Raspberries, yum!

Walking with Farmer John to see the cows (if you zoomed in you could see 2 or 3 black ones laying down in the grass ahead of them).

It was a full class of preschoolers and their parents.  I'm so glad I got to go too.




"There's poop on my pumpkin, Mom!"  (it was just mud, really)


"I like getting on the tractor today!"

10 comments:

Ellis said...

That's great that you both had a pair of overalls for the occasion. Look like a fun trip.

Lovell Family said...

what cute pictures!

ericjsmom said...

Thanks for sharing. I don't know if I have ever known about your blog to check it out before. What a sweeeet little boy. How fun those field trips can be.
Aunt Ann

Jon and Julie said...

How is it possible that your baby is a preschooler! Somehow I missed that you started a blog. Glad you posted to facebook! I'm glad I'll now be able to follow your family. Hope all is well!

Lindsay said...

He is too dang cute. I can just hear him saying that there is poop on his pumpkin!

Melanie said...

Fun pictures. I like your overalls too. Tate sure is a cutie! Looks like he enjoyed the day.

Beth said...

I love "Tootie" on the tractor! Great pictures!

Cynthia Lovell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Lovell said...

CYNTHIA SAID:

Tootie looks so HAPPY!!! It looks like school is agreeing with him. He's just so CUTE!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a great field trip. I love all the fun pictures, especially the one of Tootie 'driving' the tractor. Oh, and apple picking. This is an awesome post!

xo -El