Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Whole Lot of Pictures for a Really Big Move-Part I

This is our Eugene apartment, the day before we packed the truck. 

This is the first time I ever saw our apartment this clean.  When I arrived to move in here, all of our stuff had already been unloaded.  Though it was small, this may have been one of my very most favorite living places ever.  I will miss you, Spencer View.

Lots of great friends showed up to help us load the truck.  We love our Eugene friends!  Thanks, everyone!

Tootie thought the truck-loading ramp made a great slide.

Our truck, and our little ones.  Can you believe Tootie was born there, and now he's leaving as an almost-4-year old?

The moving company.  Shark and Didi had left Eugene a couple of weeks prior, as they went off on an adventure with Grandma and Grandpa Lovell.  We met up with them in Sacramento.  Jazz drove the big truck with Goldie at his side, and Tootie and I were travel companions in the van.  I drove all the way to Sacto by myself!  OK, so I was following the moving truck the whole way, but still...

So long, Eugene!  Thanks for a fabulous 5 years!!

2 comments:

Jammie said...

What? What? I want to see pictures of your new place too.

Cynthia Lovell said...

Great Pictures!!!