Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Interview and Pink Leaves



Shark got another interview opportunity for his journalism projects class.  The funny thing about this encounter was that even with all the research involved before the interview, it wasn't until after the interview (which was so much fun) that we learned that this Duck--Brandon Bair--is an active member of our LDS faith, and even in our stake (a neighboring congregation).  He's a returned missionary, and one article said he "volunteers with the scouts".  So Shark is thrilled to have this Duck as a new role model!

I think one of my very most favorite things about living in this city is the PINK LEAVES in the fall.  After they've done their time in green, they change to red on one side, and pink on the other before covering the ground in a blanket of Valentine colors.  Heck, some of these leaves are even Valentine shaped, but those are usually the yellow ones that complement the pink and red ones.  You have to agree it's fun to see these February colors in nature, and in the fall! 




I'm a super-wannabe photographer, but I thought some of these leaf pictures could have even done my family photographers (my brother and a couple of my SILs) proud.  They're so beautiful!  I can't walk home through these leaves without getting a big smile on my face, and grabbing my favorite few to enjoy at home.  I have many of them pressed  for safe keeping ; ).

8 comments:

Ellis said...

Ha, playing it red and pink leaves sounds awesome.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I've never seen red & pink leaves before - beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Anna's dream ome true! Great pictures Jenna, and way to go Shark!

Lovell Family said...

beautiful leaves...makes me think of ohio. So proud of shark!

Lindsay said...

That is awesome about Shark! The leaves are so pretty. We don't get much of a season change out here in FL

Mom said...

"Shark's" interview with Brandon Blair is really cool. One more thing about him that might interest you is that he is from St. Anthony (near Rexburg). Ferron personally coached him in the shot put and discus while he was still in high school.

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how grown-up Shark is. I remember it like it was yesterday when he was just a little boy.

So, those pink leaves are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing so many amazing photos of them. LOVE it!